23 November 2005

The Hospital

My yesterday's blog was sick
It was my intention to make it sick. with sick humour. My very close friend who is a journalist called me and said he is coming over. I was expecting a big showdown. He came in pouring rain. He gave me the full details of what really happened, every minute detail. I have always respected his opinion and judgement. After hearing him, now I really regret that I did not make the blog a whole lot sicker using stronger words.


I love my country with all its shortcomings. There are much more important issues which need immediate attention than diverting ourselves on such silly issues. The country has been admitted in a hospital with serious illness since independence. Silly issues have not let the country come out of the hospital for nearly 60 years now. Unfortunately these silly issues are the bread and butter of the media.