6 November 2005

SORRY GIRLS, I MADE A MISTAKE

"The woman you put here with me --she gave me some fruit from the tree and I ate it." Said Adam
what a dumb ass !!

"I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband and he will rule over you."

what kind of a lunatic would say a thing like that to a woman ?
That lunatic was God, those are God's words


"A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I don't permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner"

As if that was not enough, there is more to come

they are all untrustworthy, morally inferior, and wicked. Menstruation, pregnancy, and childbearing is just punishment for the eternal guilt. - the holy books

The other day my friend was complaining back ache and body pain
I asked her if she's having periods
she said just about to start
She was irritated and I picked up a fight with her instead of comforting her. Like Adam I am a dumb ass too.
Now you know sweetie where you got that pain from.

In the holy books that appeared later, such dumb statements are not there. Entire Genesis is kept intact but for such statements, which doesn't make any sense to me, it was like God saying
sorry girls I made a mistake, I take back my words Sorreee !!!

Perhaps God took back his words but he did not take back the pain.

Sorry Eve sweetie

1 comment:

mystic rose said...

i owuld not say God said that, so much as some man claims God to have said that.. :)